- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- A person who has had long experience in a particular field
- (veteran) a serviceman who has seen considerable active service; “the veterans laughed at the new recruits”
- (veteran) seasoned: rendered competent through trial and experience; “a seasoned traveler”; “veteran steadiness”; “a veteran officer”
- A person who has served in the military
- (veteran) a person who has served in the armed forces
- an important port of Yemen; located on the Gulf of Aden; its strategic location has made it a major trading center of southern Arabia since ancient times
- A port in Yemen at the mouth of the Red Sea; pop. 417,370. Formerly under British rule, first as part of British India from 1839 and then from 1935 as a Crown Colony, it was capital of former South Yemen 1967–90
- Aden is a band currently based in Washington, D.C. which is heavily influenced by 1970s soft rock such as Steely Dan (from whom they borrowed the title of their albums Hey 19 and Black Cow).
- Aden (??? ,) is a seaport city in Yemen, located by the eastern approach to the Red Sea (the Gulf of Aden), some 170 kilometres east of Bab-el-Mandeb. Its population is approximately 800,000.
aden veterans association – aden +
aden + anais Boutique Boutique’ world-famous soft swaddles are now even softer with bamboo rayon swaddle three-packs. These incredibly soft swaddles are extremely breathable, helping to reduce the risk of overheating. The generous size at 47″x47″ makes swaddling easy and comfortable. The multi-use nature of aden + anais Boutique products also increases with these great, fashionable products which double as stroller covers, nursing covers, changing table covers, burp cloths, tummy time blankets, and with the beautiful, fashion forward prints, scarves for Mom!
Balaklava Club sign inviting you in for a drink
Veterans from Cockermouth branch RAF association; Peter Hubbard of Cockermouth (chairman), Ian Curry from Cockermouth (secretary and wings organiser), David Russell (standard bearer), Joseph Flemming (1st Border), Dereck Bethwaite of Maryport (served Aden and Cyprus). The association covers Millom to Allonby.